Scope of works: Upgrades & Additions of Zithokozise High School
Completion date: 05/04/2012
Capital costs: R 8 622 522.18
Ukhasi Construction was appointed by Coega, an implementing agent for the Department of Education in Kwazulu Natal for the upgrades and additions of Zithokozise High school.
- Construction of new buildings (or structures) built from the ground up.
- New construction additions floor area (or covered area such as canopies or shade structures) that is attached to an existing building.
- Alterations or any constructions that modifies an existing building or structure without adding new covered area.
- Modernizations, upgrades, modifications or other projects of this type are considered alterations by Coega.
- Rehabilitations or alterations to a non-school building, or to school buildings which do not conform to current code, to bring the building into compliance to current code requirements.